Monday, December 19, 2005

The Company of Men

The Company of Men

I know not class, know not race, know not town, nor religion
I know not politics, know not friend, family nor position
I fly
Over sand, over surf, field, and over mountain

I fly and you can too
When you take my hand
And join the company of men

I respect not time, not place, nor institution
I know no doors, no walls, laws, nor prohibition
I fly
Into fears, into dreams, into hopes, and indecision

I fly and you can too
When you take my hand
And join the company of men

I give you courage, give you hope, give you love
I flow through you, bind through you, and fill you from above
I fly
As the spirit, as the guide, as the power, as the dove

I fly and you can too
When you take my hand
And join the company of men

3 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger christopherbrooks8366 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger davekline14127243 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger leanordjones36044617 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home